Carbon Leather Lifting Belt w/ Stainless Steel Buckle (13MM)
~ Rob Lipsett
Developed for athletes who take their strength training seriously. The carbon leather belt is made from a never seen before microfiber leather that is more durable then leather and requires significantly less ''break in time'' then a traditional leather belt. This belt is truly the next generation in advanced lifting belts. Equipped with an indestructible stainless steel lever buckle.
Simply put, those cheaper belts flooding the market are mass-produced in China using cheap materials. They're made from PU Leather and stuffed with cardboard filling.
Over time, moisture will creep in and break down the cardboard. Resulting in a lifting belt that doesn’t offer proper support and, hence, loses its purpose. It might look like a genuine lifting belt, but trust us, they won't last.
Reeva lifting belts are crafted with precision by skilled craftsmen. We use the finest buffalo hides from exclusive tanneries, ensuring unmatched quality and longevity.
Plus, our custom reinforced stainless steel buckles are forged by local blacksmiths. This means our buckles are incredibly sturdy and practically indestructible.
We're talking top-notch quality that guarantees a lifetime of use. Are you willing to invest a bit more for a product that not only outshines its competition but will also outlast them by a mile?
We truly believe in the quality of our products. That is why we offer a 3-year manufacturing warranty on this lifting belt. When your item breaks due to faulty workmanship, we offer a free replacement.
• 100% Handcrafted in our own factory
• Made With the Strongest Synthetic Thread in Use Today
• Resistant to Corrosion and Stress Up to 9.384ps
• Precision-spaced holes, for optimal comfort and support
• Hydraulic Beam Pressed Reflective Logo
What are the shipping costs?
We offer free shipping above an order value of €150 within Europe and offer shipping options for all other locations. Normal shipping costs € 9.95.
How will my order be shipped?
We work with DPD, DHL and FedEx to fulfill our orders. You will receive a track and trace link when your order has left the warehouse.
How long will it take before I receive my order?
Transit time depends on where you're ordering from. On average, shipping takes takes 2-4 working days.
Can I return my order if I don't like it?
Yes, we gladly accept returns and offer a full refund.
What should I do if my product is damaged?
Apologies for the inconvenience! Contact us with our support department so that we can solve it together.
- KSKevin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGoede service
Ik kreeg hem binnen maar 1 schroef pastte er niet in, de rest was prima. Had ze een email gestuurd en kreeg direct een hele nieuwe buckle met schroevenset gestuurd!
- MKMichael K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoPR on first use
Just set a personal record while using this belt for the first time, really love it so far!
- KGKarel G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoWorth the money!
Just one word: Wow! I've had lifting belts from other companies for a long time. This has been the best upgrade ever. Are you still considering? You won't regret ordering this belt.
- PPPatrick P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBest Lifting Belt ever !!
I would recommend this belt to any serious strength athlete and would buy it again.
- CACantin A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe Best belt
I had test some belt at this price or lire expensive ans that’s really the best