~ Rob Lipsett
Developed for athletes who take their strength training seriously. The leather weightlifting belt is made from 100% authentic buffalo leather of the highest quality and is extremely durable. The leather lifting belt has a thickness of 1 cm and a width of 10 cm which offers excellent support without feeling too heavy. The leather is tanned in a special way, resulting in a leather weightlifting belt with a very short break in time and excellent performance.
Simply put, those cheaper belts flooding the market are mass-produced in China using cheap materials. They're made from PU Leather and stuffed with cardboard filling.
Over time, moisture will creep in and break down the cardboard. Resulting in a lifting belt that doesn’t offer proper support and, hence, loses its purpose. It might look like a genuine lifting belt, but trust us, they won't last.
Reeva lifting belts are crafted with precision by skilled craftsmen. We use the finest buffalo hides from exclusive tanneries, ensuring unmatched quality and longevity.
Plus, our custom reinforced stainless steel buckles are forged by local blacksmiths. This means our buckles are incredibly sturdy and practically indestructible.
We're talking top-notch quality that guarantees a lifetime of use. Are you willing to invest a bit more for a product that not only outshines its competition but will also outlast them by a mile?
We truly believe in the quality of our products. That is why we offer a 1-year manufacturing warranty on this lifting belt. When your item breaks due to faulty workmanship, we offer a free replacement.
• 100% Handcrafted in our own factory
• Made With the Strongest Synthetic Thread in Use Today
• Resistant to Corrosion and Stress Up to 9.384ps
• Precision-spaced holes, for optimal comfort and support
• Hydraulic Beam Pressed Reflective Logo
What are the shipping costs?
We offer free shipping above an order value of €150 within Europe and offer shipping options for all other locations. Normal shipping costs € 9.95.
How will my order be shipped?
We work with DPD, DHL and FedEx to fulfill our orders. You will receive a track and trace link when your order has left the warehouse.
How long will it take before I receive my order?
Transit time depends on where you're ordering from. On average, shipping takes takes 2-4 working days.
Can I return my order if I don't like it?
Yes, we gladly accept returns and offer a full refund.
What should I do if my product is damaged?
Apologies for the inconvenience! Contact us with our support department so that we can solve it together.
- RZRazvan Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBelt
- APAlessio P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPowerlifting Belt
Very very good powerlifting belt. The size is perfect and the comfort very very good.
- PSPhummiphat S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreatbelt
Very good overall!
- YDYannick de C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoSo useful
All good apart maybe a bit uncomfortable
- TRThomas R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agovery solid